Weight Loss Day 1
I had cauliflower rice, tortang talong and pork steak with onions for lunch and dinner. Soy sauce is not allowed so I used Bragg's Liquid Aminos in place of the soy sauce needed to make pork steak. How is it different from our regualr soy sauce? Bragg Liquid Aminos is not fermented, is Gluten-Free and made from non-GMO soybeans and purified water. It is an excellent alternative for Tamari and Soy Sauce. Bragg Liquid Aminos contains 320mg of sodium per teaspoon serving.
And then since I didn't get any email when I signed up for the 28 to Great Program, I just went on ahead and had a 30min workout. 😁 I really love Barre3 and I can't stop raving about it. When I went back to it, I wanted to go gradually into it so started with a 10 min workout but my abs already had some muscle pain the day after and I was pouring sweat! The 30 min workout I had this morning was a wonderful way to start the day. I am able to concentrate further into my tasks and I feel well balanced. I feel that my triceps have started to work again hehe and I didn't even use props.
I'm looking forward to tomorrow's workout hoping I could do 40mins. But tonight I am going to squeeze in 10mins before I take a shower. :)


Comments
Post a Comment