LTO Licensing Main Office : Apply for a Student Permit



STUPID ME!. I am at the main office right now waiting for my birth certificate. I asked our driver to go back to our house and get it because I didn't bring one.

Why? Ok, so I should have, knowing how our goverment agencies operate, I should have brought all of the ones listed in the requirements list. 

So I came here with a passport (which I got using an NSO certified Birth Certificate) and I was told that they need the original and the photocopy of the birth certificate. Talk about redundancy. The ID I gave them was not enough to prove my age. I wasn't given a form and so here I am waiting for my driver to come back. I really hope my husband finds it. I already paid 200 for my medical that lasted for 2 mins. It was done in a nearby building and the eye chart was posted in the kitchen with all the calderos and plates and kitchenware on the table. Oh and by the way, I got here because the guy I asked, who I thought was an employee of LTO because he was inside the compound, told us that it was the only accredited medical clinic by LTO. I didn't believe this of course, and I needed one anyway. But I did pay 200 for a medical certificate made by a doctor who didn't look like one.  JUST BE CAREFUL OF THE FIXERS! Some of them look like employees with IDs, but that's just to fool applicants. What I don't understand is HOW COME LTO DOES NOT STOP THEM FROM COMING INSIDE THE COMPOUND?!

So sitting here outside drenched in sweat, I talked to the customer service representative again and no they wont take just the photocopy of my NSO certified Birth Certificate.  I was also informed that they also need my marriage certificate even if it wasn't posted on the list of requirements.

And oh by the way, on our way back from the medical "clinic" I stopped by the LTO Public Assistance Desk and the ladies there were on their cellphones, I asked them a question and instead of getting an answer one lady told me to go to the licensing department and ask there instead. Sigh. This is the worst government agency ever! Oh did I mention that inside the licensing center, the applicants AKA the tax payers were all waiting in one area without an airconditioner, but the employees, the ones that the tax payers are paying--- are all in airconditioned rooms. Shouldn't it be the other way around?

The LTO REQUIREMENTS for Student Permit and Non Pro License:

And now they're are also asking for my marriage certificate. OMG I am so frustrated!!! So now I'm going home with my 200Php Medical Certificate and an empty form. I'll come back again next week prepared for battle. 


My expensive 2 minute medical checkup certificate:







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Bring Your Kids in QC: Playgrounds in Trinoma

May Pag-Ibig Ka Ba? Get 5% off from McDonald's

How to Create a Virtual Pag-IBIG Account Online (2026 Guide) — Just Your ID, Email, and Phone!