My Barre3 Week :)
Happy that I was able to finish all of them :) I am pretty addicted again. It was an on and off relationship with Barre3, but I find that this form of exercise is the best for me. At the end of every workout I would always feel relaxed, peaceful, balanced, stronger and focused.
The only times that I would put Barre3 on hold is when I'm sick, and I noticed that it does happen a lot lately after the girls started schooling. Pre-school is a nest of viruses and bacteria, someone's always got coughs and colds and the twins are bringing them home. I look forward to next week's exercises, hopefully I find the time to do all of them. This month I also started my daily 30-45min walk on the treadmill, and I am delighted that I already feel that my body and health is already changing. There's less palpitations and chest pains a week after I started all my exercises.
The only times that I would put Barre3 on hold is when I'm sick, and I noticed that it does happen a lot lately after the girls started schooling. Pre-school is a nest of viruses and bacteria, someone's always got coughs and colds and the twins are bringing them home. I look forward to next week's exercises, hopefully I find the time to do all of them. This month I also started my daily 30-45min walk on the treadmill, and I am delighted that I already feel that my body and health is already changing. There's less palpitations and chest pains a week after I started all my exercises.

Comments
Post a Comment