#barre3challenge



Yay! It finally started last week, I have waited for the challenge to begin since I signed up. I'm in love with Barre3 and the wonders it does for my body. I have been doing ten minute exercises in the morning and when I have the time I opt for the 30-40 min workouts.

So the challenge is to try one of their recipes every week and do one ten minute exercise and 4 -hour long exercises. During the first week I felt like..... DYING! hahah I was in pain after the first day. Well, honestly I didn't do much exercising during the holidays and I paid for it. =P It's a good kind of pain though. You know their exercises work because you feel it in every inch of your body. And this is one of the reasons why I'm never going back to the gym. Barre3 is more effective, it targets every part of your body. Believe me, I never thought I had muscles in some parts of my body until I started taking Barre3 seriously. To be honest I didn't get to do the 4- hour long exercises for the first week because I was in  so much pain. It felt like I joined a triathlon. Hehe So  I rested and opted for the ten minute exercises. At least I got to do some. Sadie did say "make it your own." But this week, pain or no pain, I will do those 60 minute exercises.  I am super determined.  As a mother of twins, it makes me feel stronger and it's no joke that I feel more balanced and think more clearly. My husband also noticed the changes, he did say I am stronger whenever I do the Barre3 exercises. My twins are around 36kgs combined, and I can carry them both at the same time-- only when I do Barre3.
Sooo in the next 3 weeks I might die doing Barre3 Challenge but I will ressurect with a better mind and body. :D LOVE IT TO THE MOON AND BACK!!! #barre3challenge


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Bring Your Kids in QC: Playgrounds in Trinoma

May Pag-Ibig Ka Ba? Get 5% off from McDonald's

How to Create a Virtual Pag-IBIG Account Online (2026 Guide) — Just Your ID, Email, and Phone!