Busy, Happy and Prosperous 2016!
We're looking forward to this year with all our goals and plans. My hubby and I were able to sit down and talk about our goals for this year and we're very hopeful that most of them will transpire by the end of the year. It will be a very busy 2016 with all the trips and business expansions scheduled for us. And we feel that 2016 will pass by so quickly. We don't have any new year's resolutions because it's just not for us. We have goals instead.
As for my personal goals... we'll I think I will focus more on my health and diet. I've signed up for the Barre3 challenge. I have a different post for that and will soon update if I'm able to move from all the muscle pains I have after doing the exercises. =D Those are my kind of pain.
As for the kids, the goal for this year is to teach them the value of money. I bought them a wallet and I started giving them coins everyday for them to save up and use when they want something. They also started making kiddie no-bake goods to sell and all of the income will go straight to their wallet.
I think the next step is to give them 3 jars for saving. One jar for their Disney money (as one of the twin's suggested), one for toys and one for long-term saving. I hope in one way or the other this will teach them how to save as they get older.
I have a mission in 2016 and I haven't started doing anything to get to it. We've been quite busy and I need to review my calendar and make sure to spend at least an hour to get to my Jack-mama goal. =D
Someday I'll be in one of those popular magazine covers! :P SOMEDAY SOON!
As for my personal goals... we'll I think I will focus more on my health and diet. I've signed up for the Barre3 challenge. I have a different post for that and will soon update if I'm able to move from all the muscle pains I have after doing the exercises. =D Those are my kind of pain.As for the kids, the goal for this year is to teach them the value of money. I bought them a wallet and I started giving them coins everyday for them to save up and use when they want something. They also started making kiddie no-bake goods to sell and all of the income will go straight to their wallet.
I think the next step is to give them 3 jars for saving. One jar for their Disney money (as one of the twin's suggested), one for toys and one for long-term saving. I hope in one way or the other this will teach them how to save as they get older.
I have a mission in 2016 and I haven't started doing anything to get to it. We've been quite busy and I need to review my calendar and make sure to spend at least an hour to get to my Jack-mama goal. =D
Someday I'll be in one of those popular magazine covers! :P SOMEDAY SOON!
Comments
Post a Comment