2015

More than a year later, I am back! :) A lot of things have happened in the past year and unfortunately I didn't have the time to write about it. Anywhooooo, here I am again, blogging about the usual stuff that interests... well... me! :D Where do I begin? Oh well, I've started Barre3 again! Online. What made me comeback? Well, I've always loved Barre3 and how it targets the entire body. Every workout is a challenge and I love the results. I love how it makes me stronger, physically and mentally. To jumpstart this habit, I've signed up for the 7 Day Body Blast. Now I didn't take any measurements (as I was scared of the numbers), but I have taken a couple of pictures of myself. I'll do my best to finish this program and I can't wait for the results. What made me start all over again? I had a dream the other day of myself and I was fat and unhealthy. No clothes would fit me, and in my dream I had to wear blankets and curtains! Oh my! When I woke up that day I immediately subscribed to Barre3 and worked out the following day. And it felt really good! But I couldn't really follow the menu as the recipe calls for some ingredients not available to me. I'll post once in awhile some pics of myself (yuck!) hahah so I can see the changes in my body. The twins are getting a lot bigger and I know that this will help me keep up with them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Bring Your Kids in QC: Playgrounds in Trinoma

May Pag-Ibig Ka Ba? Get 5% off from McDonald's

How to Create a Virtual Pag-IBIG Account Online (2026 Guide) — Just Your ID, Email, and Phone!