Squash with Long Beans in Coconut Milk (Ginataang Sitaw and Kalabasa)

I'm putting on one of my favourite recipes: Squash with Long Beans in Coconut Milk. My mom and grandparents never made it when I was a kid but when I came to live in Singapore my co-workers introduced it to me and it has been on my monthly menu very often. It's easy to make and my husband and twins love it too. For those of you who want to try it you can get the recipe here. Another reason why I love this Filipino vegetable recipe is the calorie content. It's so low on calorie (depending on how much you eat of course), and it's high in Vitamin C. Sometimes, I substitute shrimps with pork too. :)I have included here it's nutrition facts, check it out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Bring Your Kids in QC: Playgrounds in Trinoma

May Pag-Ibig Ka Ba? Get 5% off from McDonald's

How to Create a Virtual Pag-IBIG Account Online (2026 Guide) — Just Your ID, Email, and Phone!