Day 4 of 7 Day Body Blast

It's still a rainy Friday and we're still putting off running/walking because of the weather. In the meantime, I'm halfway through my Barre3: 7 Day Body Blast. I have never felt muscle pain in these parts of my body before. My body was so sore last night that I couldn't sleep. But you know what they say, no pain no gain! And gauging from the pain that I have, I hope to get really good results at the end of 7 days. Barre3 is difficult, it looks easy but it is difficult. The exercises are really do-able but it challenges yourself to push farther - mind over body (at least for me). That's why it trains you to have clearer minds and concentrate on the task - and finish the set of exercises. I REALLY REALLY LOVE THAT! Never mind if I'm a walking pain. :) The pain sort of tells me that I did a good job. And if I skip the exercise, I'll be in more pain, so I have to keep moving. The weather is so conducive to sleep. And I feel disappointed that my kids didn't get to go to school for 3 days. Hoping that the weather clears a little bit next week. We still need rain. I love rain, but please don't let it rain too much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Bring Your Kids in QC: Playgrounds in Trinoma

May Pag-Ibig Ka Ba? Get 5% off from McDonald's

How to Create a Virtual Pag-IBIG Account Online (2026 Guide) — Just Your ID, Email, and Phone!