A Quick Break


I am taking a break for a couple of days frrom working on the ultimate goal. It's my birthday tomorrow and we have guests. Our beloved friends (more like family) are coming over to visit hence we have housecleaning and shopping to do. Mg hubby and I already had a quick start cleaning our room and trimming plants. But we still have about 6 rooms to clean. 
For some reason, I find housecleaning quite satisfying. 

I'll keep this post really short, at 5:30am I already have a log of things going on and I am hoping I'd be done with the house before dinner today. 

Laters baby! 💋

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Bring Your Kids in QC: Playgrounds in Trinoma

May Pag-Ibig Ka Ba? Get 5% off from McDonald's

How to Create a Virtual Pag-IBIG Account Online (2026 Guide) — Just Your ID, Email, and Phone!