My Globe Internet Wins the Slowest Connection of All Time



Now that I have my new laptop with me, I am twice excited to start my projects to get to my goals for the coming years.  My new MacBook Pro is my new best friend and this will be one of my primary tools in writing, selling and so on. It’s super sleek and super fast. Unfortunately, I had to type this blog entry using Pages because our internet connection is super slow and super stupid. Haha Pardon the word. We’re paying around 2500Php every month for a speed that’s supposed to be higher than 3 or 5Gig but we’re getting the speed of a snail or slower than that.  We moved to our new home last June and we have been waiting for  the availability of PLDT’s internet connection. Globe Tattoo has been terrible and all these months it tested our patience.  And we have been patient and we need to remain so until PLDT becomes available. We just don’t have any choice, so it will have to do for now.

Tomorrow will be a busy day. I have errands and payroll to do, a little stitching for the girls' elf costumes, and that Christmas stocking made of recycled materials. I'm hoping I get things done before the day ends. Maybe I will, after all I'm not as slow as our internet. :P

I'm not gonna wait until the new year starts, I'm all fired up to work. Starting tomorrow, I'll exercise for at least 30 mins everyday and work for an hour for the online store and another hour for our businesses. And I'll have to do all that while the babies sleep. I'm crossing they nap for more than a couple of hours and I hope they nap early.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Bring Your Kids in QC: Playgrounds in Trinoma

May Pag-Ibig Ka Ba? Get 5% off from McDonald's

How to Create a Virtual Pag-IBIG Account Online (2026 Guide) — Just Your ID, Email, and Phone!