Overworked


Yesterday we celebrated my 39th year of existence with a couple of friends from Singapore. Oh boy I missed them! My hubby bought food, my mom and bros took care of the desserts. And I can't help but feel soooo loved!

I loved the food except for the Cebu Boneless Lechon. There wasn't really anything exceptional that would make me come back for some more. Next time I'd still opt for the traditional lechon pork. 

I still have the hangover from the past couple of days. My brain is still not working at all. My body is telling to me to rest and stop moving for a couple of days more but I sooo want to exercise and burn all the food I ate. I have been bad in terms of diet, I ate lots and lots of carbs and now I feel comatosed. I better get back in shape asap.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Bring Your Kids in QC: Playgrounds in Trinoma

May Pag-Ibig Ka Ba? Get 5% off from McDonald's

How to Create a Virtual Pag-IBIG Account Online (2026 Guide) — Just Your ID, Email, and Phone!