Working It!


For the past couple of weeks  I wasn't able to do my Barre3 exercises again. We went to the province for my mom and my husband's birthday and unfortunately, the internet was sooooooo slow. I can't believe that what I got was Edge and GPRS from my phone's cellular provider. I did manage to log on to Facebook to check some birthday greetings sent by friends and relatives from abroad. Yaaay!
When we got back in Manila, I was charged Php1200 for all the data I consumed! BOOOOO!!!!

So anywhoooo, am back again, after the long weekend and the pigging out.  Yes, I did pig out, having lechon for 3 days for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I don't think I'd like to have it again anytime soon, not even on my birthday. 

For the next two months or so I plan to walk everyday for at least thirty minutes 5x a week and mabye incorporate running once or twice a week. My secondary goal is to hit the 400 calorie burn every day but I proved that it can be difficult if I exercise for only about 30-40 mins per day but it's easy with Barre3 plus walking. And my one other goal is to put in more vegetables and fruits in my daily food intake. There's no 20 lbs weight-loss target for me this time, I'm just hoping it will come along as one of the results. So far, I've been good for the last couple of days, walking and eating heaps of veggies.  

Bear with me in the next couple of months (or so), as I log what I eat and do and accomplish. And if you have some tips, do share! My cousin's wedding is in January and we have upcoming trips overseas and I plan to look nice in pictures. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Bring Your Kids in QC: Playgrounds in Trinoma

May Pag-Ibig Ka Ba? Get 5% off from McDonald's

How to Create a Virtual Pag-IBIG Account Online (2026 Guide) — Just Your ID, Email, and Phone!