Barre 3: 7 Day Body Blast
After I got better, I slowly went back into cardio exercises using the elliptical instead of running. And I really miss running. I'm so out of shape and I don't think I won't be able to go back until next year. Anywhooo, I have added Barre3 into my daily routine, doing 10 mins a day of this wonderful exercises. I have been an online member and I do see results. It makes me feel amazing whenever I do this at the start of the day and more relaxed when I do this at night before I go take a warm shower before I go to bed. Barre3 makes me breathe better, concentrate and more balanced.
I used to be a member of the Trinoma Branch my now my schedule does not permit me to go there daily during the times when they offer their hour long Barre. So I signed up for the annual online exercises. And they are so worth the money I paid for. I can do it anytime and anywhere, choose among the options of 10, 30, 40 and 60 minute-long exercised.
Today I went on ahead and signed up for the 7 Day Body Blast Challenge. I wanted the 28 to Great Program but I have never finished the entire 4 week program because whenever I sign up for this, my period comes and when it does, all I ever want to do is lay on my bed and eat fries. :D

Comments
Post a Comment