The Starbucks Christmas Party at St Charbel Drive Thru

Yesterday we were 90% out of the house doing what we have to do and attending a couple of parties. I didn't want to put so much energy into cooking and cleaning up after so we decided to eat at McDonald's for breakfast. It was my first time to try their sausage McGriddle and i absolutely LOOOOVED it! It's quite filling having it with OJ, good thing I opted for the meal without the hash brown beacuse I don't think I could finish one serving. The twins had pancakes and we were delighted to see them finish what they had on their plates.

After breakfast and still no shower (ha!) we went to have Lana's (our beloved Mitsubishi Outlander) tires replaced. And yay for promos! Payless Tires along Quezon Ave have 3+1 for Federal Tires. 

It was 1pm when we got home and we had to prel right away for our godson's 1st Birthday Party in Pampanga. We were just in time but we had to leave for the Starbucks Party here in Quezon City.


We got our invitation Sunday last week from our favorite barista Daniel from the Congressional Branch and we really made sure we'd come right after Pampanga. We were late for one and a half hours.  The party was great even if we were there for about 20minutes. They had a buy one get one offer on their Christmas drinks, free tasting of their Christmas food, a photobooth and 20%off on selected merchandise.

It was a bit crowded and my husband was a bit worried with the fraps we purchased. We bought six so the family could have some when we get home. I told him that maybe we could stay a while for the next raffle. And I'm so glad we did because two minutes after I tomd him to... I won a Starbucks jacket! Yaaay me!!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Bring Your Kids in QC: Playgrounds in Trinoma

May Pag-Ibig Ka Ba? Get 5% off from McDonald's

How to Create a Virtual Pag-IBIG Account Online (2026 Guide) — Just Your ID, Email, and Phone!