Starting a Business In the Philippines

From the time that we got back from Singapore 3 years ago, we were able to open 3 business establishments all of them are still in the process of expansion.

I can't believe that it has been over three years now since I retired from the corporate world.  Working and having your own business is so different from each other. One might think that running your own business is easier. Let me tell you one thing... it is not. The success of your company deeply relies on you, the time you spend managing it, marketing your products and services and so on.

When you decide to put up a business, choose something that you are deeply passionate on. Choose something that you like and have extensive knowledge on. Don't dive into something that you don't have any idea what's it's all about.  For example, if you love food, put up a business that's about your specialty, not just food in general.

I'll write a series of blogs about this topic. I have decided to put up another business and I'll definitely update my posts so you have ideas on the steps to to open one.

But first things first: Decide on what type of business you plan to set up and write a business plan. 

If you don't have any idea on how to write one, visit this link: Writing a Business Plan.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Bring Your Kids in QC: Playgrounds in Trinoma

May Pag-Ibig Ka Ba? Get 5% off from McDonald's

How to Create a Virtual Pag-IBIG Account Online (2026 Guide) — Just Your ID, Email, and Phone!