Healthy Diet Food: Turkey Breast Wrap


50 g Turkey Breast Meat [7079]

1 Whole Wheat Tortilla

salt and black pepper, optional

4 leaves Romaine lettuce

⅛ Avocado

1/4 Onion, sliced

3 Cherry Tomatoes

5 g honey mustard sauce

This is what we had for lunch. My husband was pretty enthusiastic making this for me seeing that I am so much into getting back in shape. He went home last night, bringing me some pansit (chinese noodles) and lechon (roast pig), placed it in the freezer for us to have it for lunch, but he served me this instead. :) AND it's only 251 calories! Unfortunately I was pretty hungry and gobbled this up before I can snap a photo of what it looked liked. Next time, I'll have my camera phones ready.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Bring Your Kids in QC: Playgrounds in Trinoma

May Pag-Ibig Ka Ba? Get 5% off from McDonald's

How to Create a Virtual Pag-IBIG Account Online (2026 Guide) — Just Your ID, Email, and Phone!