The End and The Beginning
I have decided to break my fast on Day 11 and not go for the 15 days I originally planned for. The sole reason of doing this is I am hungry for exercise.
It's a bit weird that after 10 days I seem to eat a LOT slower. It's like I am activating my jaw muscles all over again, practicing chewing and well... after a cup full of greens, I got soooo full that I had to wait a couple of hours more to eat my fruit.
I loaded the refrigerator with salad and got myself some bottles of fruit vinaigrette. I liked those pre packed salad wherein you just have to toss the greens and you got yourself a meal. Those salad kits with add-ons are awesome! They're good for a couple of meals, so I consume one tray a day. Some come with sprouts, nuts and fruits. This means I don't have to buy fruits and nuts to add on to my greens. Most of them end up forgotten and left to spoil.
For those breaking their fast, please eat only fresh fruit and veggies. :) I was honestly afraid to eat after ten days. I'm not so sure if my stomach, liver or gall would end up hurting since I had them on vacation for awhile. I still haven't had any meat and I'm thinking that when I'm done with this phase, I will limit it to once a week which will be on the day I go for boxing.
Comments
Post a Comment