Summer Reboot: Day 9 of Juicing

I don't think I have ever seen Kale around here. While I kept hearing from a friend of mine in Cork that it's just everywhere including her backyard. I would have loved to taste Kale juice. Today is my 9th day and I am 9 lbs lighter from the day I started. I seriously am contemplating if I should stop the day after tomorrow or continue for 5 days more. The reason behind this is I miss exercising very badly. I miss running and walking at night. My elliptical has started to gather dust, and my brand new weights have not been used. Yesterday I took pictures of myself for a 'before and after' comparison, and it was horrible to find out that I don't have a single muscle! Everywhere was flab. Hehehe. I look like I have just given birth even if this was one a half years ago. Well, I gotta do something about that, 2 days from now or 7 days from now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Bring Your Kids in QC: Playgrounds in Trinoma

May Pag-Ibig Ka Ba? Get 5% off from McDonald's

How to Create a Virtual Pag-IBIG Account Online (2026 Guide) — Just Your ID, Email, and Phone!