Summer Reboot: Day 8 of Juicing
Halfway point! Yaaaay!!!! Everything is manageable now. Yesterday we went to a children's party and food was all over the place! I wasn't tempted much and everything turned out ok. There were some other couple of things I noticed recently, my skin is now clear and it hasn't been this way for a very long time now. I also noticed that my clothes looked better on me. Yesterday I wore a shirt that didn't fit me a couple of months ago. The feeling of being bloat is also gone! :)
My weight may plateau soon, so I'm thinking I need to have those arduous Barre3 workouts to help boost my metabolism. I'm really addicted! It's the best so far! :)
Today I weigh about 55.2 kilograms or about 121 lbs. Those last ten pounds are the most difficult to shed off I've heard. I'm happy with 55 but I'm just thinking that maybe I need to lose a couple more, because when I go back to eating I know I'll gain some of the weight back.
Comments
Post a Comment