Summer Reboot: Day 5 of Juicing

Lost half a kilogram today, I have another 5 kgs (11 lbs) to go. Hopefully I don't go into a plateau soon, but I look better in my clothes now, I realized I lost some belly fat. Found a trick to manage the hunger, use a girdle. ;) This morning, I did another 10-min killer Barre3 workout to boost my metabolism. I'm telling you, juicing and Barre3 are so addicting! I plan to sign up for their 28 to Great Challenge when I'm done with the reboot, I think it's a great way to keep the weight off, plus I really love those long and lean look the ballerinas and gymnasts have.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Bring Your Kids in QC: Playgrounds in Trinoma

May Pag-Ibig Ka Ba? Get 5% off from McDonald's

How to Create a Virtual Pag-IBIG Account Online (2026 Guide) — Just Your ID, Email, and Phone!