Summer Reboot: Day 10 of Juicing
Yay! I'm here at day 10. Couldn't believe it myself. Still thinking if I should continue for 5 more days or stop now. But as soon as I get out of here, I'm gonna start the Barre3 28 to Great challenge. Can't wait, maybe it's 5 days from now, or maybe it's gonna be tomorrow. Gonna start to prepare for it though. Have my grocery list, allot some space in my refrigerator, and re-arrange the family room for my daily exercise routine. Oh, and I gotta clean my elliptical too. ;)
How did I get to go this far? Well I had loads of support from my hubby and every time I'm tempted, I just look at before and after pics, read success stories, watch Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead by Joe Cross (this documentary was the main reason I jumped into this challenge, and I recommend watching that to anyone who wants to start anew, detox, and load up on health food, I mean juice.) So let's see, I feel really great right now and I can't wait to embark on a new challenge for a better me!
Comments
Post a Comment